Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Let the juicing commence

Yesterday was the first day of my 4 day juice cleanse and besides being under the weather I feel great. I haven't felt hungry and really love all the juices.

So how does it all work? Well, the night before your cleanse starts your juices get delivered. Since i started my cleanse Monday,, Jody came by on Sunday night to deliver two days worth of juices. He gave me the run down on how I would feel and to not do any intense exercise. He was very knowledgable and I could tell passionate about what he does..

When I got my delivery I couldn't help but think how cute the little glass bottles are! I totally want to keep them but with each bottle you get a $2.00 deposit back. The juices are colorful and carefully labelled with what juice is it, number 1,2,3....and what's in each bottle. I am definitely going to miss how colourful my fridge looks.

My first juice was an Orange and Cucumber juice which I found refreshing and took my time sipping on it. I felt good like this will be easy. In fact, I only made it through 4 out of 6 juices!

I will admit that by about 1pm, I found myself searching food recipes for my healthy, post cleanse weekend. I also found myself on the support page on the Juice Box website. After thinking how nice a decaf coffee would be I find myself reading, "Do not drink coffee during your cleanse." Darn. Well I guess some nice herbal tea will do the warming trick.

By dinner time I had finished my fourth juice and I was ready for bed. I have to say that it have loved the juices so far and how good I feel. I can't wait for the rest of the week!

Cheers! Day one down.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment