Friday, October 25, 2013

Juice Cleanse - Check


After 4 days of juicing with The Juice Box cleanse, I feel amazing and highly recommend this if you are interested.  If you plan on juicing, try their 3 day cleanse. I will definitely be doing this again in a few months. 

The second night is when I really started to notice how good my body felt. I wasn't bloated, hungry or low on energy. I was suddenly really aware of how I felt internally and I felt lighter. The goal of cleansing was to clean out my system and reset my body and mission accomplished. Today when I woke up I didn't feel starving or any crazy cravings. I had a few juices left over so I enjoyed a nice juice and an apple.
After cleansing they 
recommend eating clean while your body adjusts to solid foods again. My plan for the next few days is eating lots of veggies and incorporating a Vega smoothie or two. As long as its unprocessed and clean its on the menu for me. 

My whole experience with the Juice Box was great. They are very organized and deliver the juices to your door and don't put any rush on returning the bottles. You can schedule a pick up or you can drop them off at their warehouse in Vancouver. The bottles you return and the lids you recycle. I'm sad to see the pile of lids in my kitchen!

As for my favorite juice, the verdict is in. I love Heartbeet! It was the 6th juice of the day and as much as I enjoyed all the juices, this one won me over. My second favorite was the Carrot Orange Ginger which is the second juice of the day. All the juices are good and I didn't dislike any of them. Number 5 is pretty earthy which suits it's name, Dark Green, but it's still good.



A juice cleanse is something I've always wanted to try and after a recommendation from a friend and some research, The Juice Box was the pick and I'm really glad. A big Thanks to Jody and Willow, the husband and wife team, who bring these amazing juices to people everyday! They are passionate about what they do and are really great people who checked in on me throughout the experience to see how I was doing.

If you are planning on doing a juice cleanse in the near future, support The Juice Box!

Eat. Sweat. Smile. Repeat.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment