Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My new journey...Vibes Fitness

It's with mixed feelings that I gave my resignation at Vega on Friday. It is the best company I have ever worked for and I have never met so many amazing people that inspire me to eat better and train harder! As this journey comes to an end, my new journey with Vibes Fitness begins!

I am excited to announce that I will be the Studio Manager of the first Vibes Fitness in Vancouver on Dunbar Street. We are opening in 3 short weeks! I will be posting and sharing my journey as I take on this new role and hope to see you in the studio to go through a workout with me! A workout is only 15 minutes for those who "are too busy" to workout. I will make sure to challenge you during the time we have and meet your fitness goals.

I will remain to be one of Vega's biggest fans and share all that I've learned and bring as much of the culture as I can into this new world! 

Eat. Sweat. Smile. Repeat!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment