Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Start your day off with a smoothie...

Is how my first day of work started after a chipper conversation with, Sami, the other Inside Sales Rep. My manager and supervisor took us for a tour of the building but not after directing us to make a smoothie and to help ourselves to anything in the fridge! Berries, Kale, Almond milk and butter and Proteins galore! I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.
 
The environment in my new work place is AMAZE-tastic or as I would now like to say, VEGA-TASTIC! No more prepping food for me, breakfast and lunch provided by their supply of food and an in house chef Morgan who I'm sure I will be BFF's with by the end of the week. You know how much I love food. The rumor is her Pho creates a line through the office it is so delicious.
 
I wish Miss Frizzle was my shuttle driver...
After taking transit yesterday for the first time to get to work, it was pretty good. When I got to work I discovered that there is a shuttle bus from the sky train to work which got me here a little earlier today...The bus is great place to read and I have a few books I still need to read. The thing I have found most entertaining about going back into office world is that I know what I am going to wear the night before (usually stick to it), it takes me 5 minutes to put my face on but my dilly-dallying takes up most of my morning.
 
Last night I got to spend some time with my good friend Cassidy. We are both OB-sessed with the BL aka the Biggest Loser for those of you who don't know. We went for a long walk, grabbed sushi and put in a few hours watching the Bachelor (Tierra = cray cray) and the BL. Thank goodness for PVR. It has been great to be back in Vancouver but I've missed my bestie in Victoria and hanging with Cassidy was a good break.
 
I am super happy to be back in town, starting (my amazing) new job and bragging. My boyfriend just got 97% on his first test back at school this semester. And he was worried and to give you some insight he had a perfect GPA in his last semester. He has being my rock the last few months and I'm excited for us to start another new journey back at home.
 
Two things I need work on. My dilly dallying while hanging with Sophie Lui and Steve Darling and taking the bus. Have a great Tuesday :)
 
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment