Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ho-Ho-Holiday Fit-Tip No. 9 - Freeze it!

My best friend and I decided to conquer our Christmas baking together. We each choose two recipes and got all the ingredients and managed to bake 4 different recipes in 3 hours! The majority of it is done. It's out of sight and out of mind.

After we finished baking I head home where Brett was excited to text the baking. Unfortunately I only made what I needed for my Christmas gifts. This brings me to my Fit-Tip number 9 - Freeze it! 

If you are attending parties or planning or doing some baking over the holidays only make enough for what you need and freeze all of it. Don't leave out extras, try to save broken cookies or test your baking. You know you are a good cook and if you are going to test it, only have one. By freezing your baking it will prevent them from being so easily accessible. This will help you stay on track over the holidays.

Ho-ho-helping you stay away from the cookies.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment