Friday, December 14, 2012

Ho-ho-holiday Fit-Tip No. 14 - Half and Half

First of all, I wanted to say Thank you to people who have reached out to me in regards to my post yesterday about Cervical Cancer. It's an important message to pass on and getting as much important about the HPV vaccination and what HPV is. I hope you share this message with any important females you have in your life.

Okay, time to switch gears. I was laying in bed this morning and making a list all the things I needed to get done today. One thing on my list is getting my Christmas baskets ready for friends and family. One thing in my basket is a tin of cookies. This brings me to my Advent Fit-Tip No. 14 - Half and Half. 

This tip could apply in two ways but my vision this morning was that I should practice what I preach especially when I am giving away cookies. I am going to go and buy some Christmas Oranges to put in the tins with the cookies. Hence, half and half.

If you are giving away cookies and other goodies this Holiday season try buying tins that are half the size and give them less cookies and a small bag of oranges. Or buy medium size tins and fill them with oranges and cookies. This way you can bake less and give the gift of health!

Ho-ho helping you give the gift of health.

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment