Thursday, November 22, 2012

Warning - My site is changing! Follow me this way...

Hello fitness followers!

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for follow my journey over the last 2 years and second I'd like to announce that I am changing my blog over into a website! Big girl step :)

I don't want to loose any of my readers during this transition. If you have my current URL saved in your browser, this will be changing... name to be announced (I haven't thought of it yet :S). If you have any awesome suggestions on what I should call myself, message me! I need all the help I can get. Brett and I spent the day brainstorming yesterday and came up with a few good ones. I still think I should call it Nicole Wilson Fitness but that makes for a super long URL. Maybe nwfitness.com?

This is tough! The name is permanent and I want it to embody what I am talking about.

Stay posted but note it will be changing in the next few days.

Thank you to everyone for all your support and I hope you follow me as I refocus my journey with fitness.

Nic out
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment