Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Living in LA-LA- LAND. 4 carb depleted sleeps...

Day two of carb depletion and I am in LA-LA-LAND. If you talk to me in the next few days, be prepared for random thoughts and conversations that are all over the map. Needless to say you've be for-warned.
I had a pretty good day yesterday and managed to get in two good cardio sessions thanks to Briana. She called me last night, when I had no motivation to go back to the gym and asked if I wanted to do a workout. It was exactly what I needed and I told her I'd be there ASAP! I got to to the Oval and we bumped off a nice 40 minutes of cardio. Briana = Monday's lifesaver.

Last night I went to bed at 9pm. It's the second night in a row that I've been in bed by 9 and I feel refreshed. My game plan is to get as much rest as possible so that I can give my workouts 100%. Today includes an hour of cardio and a full body circuit in the afternoon followed by a relaxing night with my man. What a great way to spend my birthday :) It's hard to believe that it's my birthday because I am so focused on my goal this Saturday. It's on my brain 24/7. Every workout, every meal, every good night sleep. It is all an important part of the equation.  In terms of prep, I have everything I need from tanning products, to makeup sponges, appointments booked and that makes me feel more relaxed about everything.

My parents surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers last night. I love fresh flowers. They just add something special to a home and look really nice in my apartment. Oh, and I wanted to share a little tid-bit from my photo shoot with Pink Elephant photography!

Off to the gym and then a full day off work!

Nic out!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment