Monday, November 7, 2011

I WORK OUT! 5 sleeps

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a spectacular weekend.  My weekend was jam packed of goodness. On Saturday the BBB girls rocked one final prep day of posing and it was great! Before prep, I got up and bumped out a little cardio and hit the gym Saturday afternoon for a full hour of cardio :) Then it was family time! The Wilson clan headed downtown to watch the Lions destroy Montreal for a spot in the Grey Cup finals. It was a fun game and a great atmosphere. After the game I met up with my boyfriend and his friends and went dancing! It was a good time, me, my diet coke and a bunch of boys ;)

I got home relatively early but the extra hour did nothing for me...I was up and at the gym 20 minutes before it opened and snuck in a little early to get my hour of cardio done for the day. I was super tired and felt like I had a massive hang over and looked like ass but once I got to the gym it was fine. Willpower people! I could have stayed in bed for several hours! After the gym I met with my sister for a little pedicure action and she even treated me to a paraffin wax treatment on my hands and feet which felt awesome! She had only gotten 2 hours of sleep the night before so needless to say we were both well relaxed after out treatments and headed home for some down time. My sister has been house sitting for a month so its nice to have her around the house again. Her and my parents are so supportive of me and put up will all my mood swings and I appreciate them a lot!

Today I was up early to get my cardio and last weight workout in with Fletch. It really hit me on the way to the gym that I have only 4 hours of cardio and two full body workouts left before Saturday. I am stoked on where my bodies at and as promised, here is my picture from Saturday, 7 sleeps and overall feeling great! Can you tell, I WORK OUT! Lol.

Anyways, I am feeling great and can't wait to be on stage and representing! The next few days will be interesting as my final prep week is different than last time. I am spending the next three days carb depleting and doing my regular workouts which means I will be running on empty but as of Thursday I get to carb up! Hollar. The upside is that I get carbs but the downside is that I also start cutting water. I'm only allowed 500ml through out the day and 250 ml on Friday. I am going to be on thirsty camel on Saturday but downing a bunch of water after the competition is a terrible idea and can make you really sick. My game plan for after the competition is to have a sugar free Vitamin water and a rice cake with peanut butter. I am looking forward to seeing how I fill out for Saturday as I am already pretty lean. Man am I looking forward to Saturday morning. I get to have 10 chocolate covered almonds on Saturday but I am going to ask if I can have those mini reese pieces cups instead. I LOVE those!

I am also really excited to have so many friends and family members coming out to support me and my crazy dream of competing as a bikini competitor. This week is going to have a lot of highs and lows. One thing that is on my mind is that my grandma is in the hospital and isn't doing very well and she has always been very special to me and I've always been her special one so this one I'm dedicating to her. She always told me I could do anything I set my mind to and that is exactly what I am going to do this weekend!  This ones' for you grandma!

Anyways, I am on my way to the hospital to visit her and then I have work I need to get done today. There is so much still to do this week! eek! One day at a time though. If your interested in coming to the show, tickets for the 9am show Saturday are still available at the Massey Theater for $25. Have a great day everyone!

xoxo

Nic

1 comment: