Friday, July 15, 2011

Poptart World...

Well, its Friday morning of the Stampede and I don't think exhausted is even a word to describe how I'm feeling. Just three more days...I am having a blast here but the mornings and early evenings are a little rough but once the day gets going you forget how tired you are. The Stampede is amazing and if you've never been you need to go. Don't go if your on a diet because you are going to want to try everything, including Double Smoked Bacon on a Stick. It's the best 2.00 I've ever spent.

In addition to Bacon on a Stick they have deep fried everything such as pickles (Jersey Shore), cheese, Oreos, Mars Bars, Poptarts (apparently there is a place in New York called - Poptart World which is on my list of places to check out), pulled pork sandwiches the list goes on  and on and everything looks tempting but after a few days you only want to eat salad. Last night we went to the Keg for dinner and had steak and veggies which gave both Lindsay and I a start kick and we sold a tonne of shoes. We are planning a second trip to the Keg tonight after we go to the Rodeo. It is my first one so I am really excited.

My food has been okay. I've been packing my cooler and have a good breakfast in the morning at the hotel and a good dinner in the evening but I've been testing out a few of the Stampede's snacks. Come on, did you really think I was going to pass up a mini donuts....everything in moderation. I've been drinking lots of water and green tea through out the day to help keep myself hydrated beacuse the booth is inside and the air circulation isn't the best. Since i've been here I went to the gym twice. Once at 11:30 pm on Tuesday night and once Thursday morning. When you're walking around for 12 - 13 hours a day and standing most of that when your not walking is tiring and I figure my metabolism is high and I don't want to kill myself. The worst this is over doing it and making yourself sick and I know my body well enough that it needed rest today. I know I have a shoot coming up but I've been eating well and I feel confident that I'll be find with where I'm at.

I've had some time to look around at the Stampede as well and I think I'm in heaven and plan on coming back next year for sure. Beside the hot cow boys and country music 24/7, everyone is super friendly, the live music is awesome and the fair just has a great vibe. I would recommend the Stampede to anyone.

Time for breakfast but I just wanted to holler at my follwers this morning. Have a great day.

Yours in health and fitness,

Nic xo

No comments:

Post a Comment