Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back to the routine!

Did you all miss me. Yes, the first thing I should do is apologize to all of you loyal followers for being so MIA the last little while. I honestly think I needed the a break from everything and now that I've had some time away I am ready to get back into my competition routine and eating well and training 110%. I sat down and made a list of things I want to achieve over the next few months with regards to work and life in general.
With regards to my competition life I have decided that next competition will be November 12th in New Westminster and I am really excited. This puts me 18 weeks out from being on stage and the next few months will be challenging to say the least. Most of those weeks will be spent living out of a suitcase and travelling the West Coast for work so I will be spending lots of time tweeting and blogging about my adventures of packing food, working out at random gyms and living on the road. I am excited for all the new challenges again and to get back to eating clean and training hard.

The last few weeks since Toronto I really needed to just relax. It's really hard to believe that it's been a whole month since WBFF and I am sorry for not being better about my blog posts but I am back and ready for war! I've been going to the gym at least 6 times a week doing a little cardio and weights to keep my muscles active and eating 5-6 meals a day to keep my metabolism up. This will be a new challenge and I am ready for it.

Toronto was an amazing experience and I place top 10 which I was really happy about but now I really need to start thinking long term and I am going to try competing as a bikini model and see how I place in that category. I love how my body felt and how my stomach was while I was eating really clean and blogging about my daily life really helped keep me on track. So grab a coffee and get ready to follow my daily posts as I continue on my journey of becoming a fitness model!

Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat!

Nic out!

No comments:

Post a Comment