Thursday, May 19, 2011

Single...

Single digits...holy snikies! 9 more sleeps :)

Yesterday was kind of a tough day. My morning was a gong show and I turned in the hanrgy hulk in the afternoon and had zero energy. On top of all of this, my knee was really sore which hadn't been a problem over the last 20+ weeks so why now. There is my vent for yesterday. Out of my system...sorry :S Other than my knee and being over hungry I got a lot of work done and it was a gorgeous day.

Today is off to a way better start and I am in super good spirits. It was gorgeous this morning on my way to the gym and I managed to get in 30 minutes. I drove with no music and the windows down and I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face. I only aimed to do 30 minutes this morning because I wanted to give my knee a break and I'll do the other 15 after my weight session at 9.

Everything has to be timed so perfectly around my eating/sleeping schedule, its ridiculous. Food has become apart of my schedule and just another routine item in my day. I no longer get excited about making my morning pancakes because I am usually fighting the clock for time but after meeting with Nat yesterday I am going to enjoy every last oat, drop of hot sauce and stick of gum because as of next Tuesday, everything gets cut. Everything.

As I mentioned yesterday, Natalie sent me my contest prep which starts on Sunday evening with water loading and then my food changes Wednesday. As we walked to Nesters I picked her brain with questions about things I couldn't eat and when she said chicken, salad and asparagus in her email she meant just those three things. As of next Wednesday I will ONLY be eating chicken (boiled - less sodium), asparagus and salad (spinach - no dressing). That is it. Literally. No condiments, hot sauce, vitamins, Splenda, coffee, supplements, gum, oats, eggs or egg whites. Nothing but chicken, asparagus and salad 5 times a day :S In regards to portion sizes, I'm not sure how many ounces each meal is because apparently it is really hard to eat all that chicken through out the day due to the amount of water in your body from water loading. I am very curious as to how my body is going to react to all of this.

Have I mentioned that I dreamed of burgers last night?! Proabably not something I should be admitting but on the Sunday I am going to White Spot and ordering a burger, fries, yam fries, calamari, deep dish apple pie and a lemonade to wash it down. I don't want anything green and loads of ketchup. No, I won't be eating this all to myself I just want a little of each. I say this now, but we'll see if I actually do it. Nat gets home at 2:30 on that Sunday and we are both pie fanatics so we will probably go get pie and ice cream somewhere which actually sounds perfect. Enough about food for today. I just eat and made myself hungry rereading that...

Time for the gym. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sun. Thanks for all your positive messages :) Today is going to be awesome!!!

Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat.

xo Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment