Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blondies back people and 7 more sleeps.

Thing have been going really well. After my weights with the D-unit, I hit up Starbucks and then my hair appointment. Stephanie did the most amazing job and I love my new do. Can't wait to show it off and overall it definitely helped up my overall moral at this point. My knee is definitely sore and after my 2nd cardio last night my knee was killing me. The upside is that, I only have 11 cardio sessions left so I will be cycling for the last stretch. My abs are coming in and I am getting excited, oh yeah. 

After my cardio, I practiced my posing for a bit and I am happy with how it is coming along. Even though Nat is in Louisana, I had the chance to talk to her about my knee and she told me to have an Epsom Salts and elevate my legs. I did that and took some Advil before bed and my knee is still sore and I'm not going to push it. There is no point in me blowing my knee out at this point.

Yesterday I went to the dentist to get my teeth polish and my front tooth filed down 0.5 mm. They are still sore today. I am not a fan of the dentist but its not their fault.

Today I did a crazy workout with David. 8 rounds of 175M row as fast as possible with 25 dumbbell walking lunges (as many as possible in a min). It hurts to go up and down the stairs. Thanks David - hand hug. I am taking a little break before I go to the gym to do rd 1. cardio and then I have rd 2. cardio tonight.  After our workout today we only have two left. Crazy I know.

I booked my hotel for Friday and Saturday night and got a good deal so I am happy about that. I can just take all my stuff there on Friday morning and be situated and not worry about driving back and forth between Vancouver and Richmond. It's also my moms birthday on Friday which I feel bad being so unavailable for but she is very supportive and understanding. It's hard to image that this time next week I will be on stage at the River Rock for pre-judging. Everything is coming together nicely and I am stoked! After my cardio today I am going to spend some time practicing my posing just to get more comfortable in my shoes and confident with every pose I hit. On Monday, Natalie and I are going to go over my posing which I am happy about because I can prepare all I want but since I've never done this before I really don't know what to expect. All I can do it power through and be confident with what I am doing and it seems to be working.

My energy levels are definitely on a roller coaster but my mood swings are under control which is good. Yesterday I had a major power nap and I think that helped a lot so I might have a few more of those over the next few days. I started getting my food prepared and my fridge cleaned out so I don't have any distractions. I will be so full of water I probably won't be that hungry by Wednesday but I have no idea. One day at a time.

As for now, I'm going to get some work done before lunch. I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!

Eat. Train. Nap. Train. Sleep and Repeat!

xo Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment