Friday, May 13, 2011

3 weeks out.

I don't know what happened but the Blog site was down for a few days and I lost some of my work which is terrible because I had written this long posting about my trip to LA. Instead of re-writing everything I am going to post my 3 weeks photos and then update you in my Monday post. As of today I have 15 sleeps until my competition and I am getting soooooo excited! Yesterday I met with Natalie to chat about everything. She is competing in 9 days in Louisiana so we are going to be doing lots of posing practice this weekend which I need in a big way.

My suit hasn't arrived yet and won't be here until Tuesday morning. Words cannot describe how excited I am to get my suit. The lady, Tanya Theberge - http://www.thebergeswim.com/ makes the most beautiful suits ever! I'll take pictures on Tuesday when I get the suits. As so today, here are my photos from week 3. On Sunday I will be taking my week 2 photos! Crazy I know.

My cardio has been bumped up again. I am doing 2, 45 minute sessions that include a 40 second sprint every 9 minutes. I always want to run outside or ride my bike but I feel so obligated to competing my cardio at the gym to ensure that I am pushing myself as hard as I can during that 45 minutes. I believe this is the most cardio I will do before I start to cutting back in a week or so. My food will also be changing in the next week. No more egg whites as of next week. All protein will be lean chicken....I can hardy wait to find out what my contest prep will be like which happens the week leading up to the competition. Water loading could start as early as next week where I could be required to drink up to 9 L of water in a day! Holy crap.

Anyways, here are my photos from last week and I'll write you all on Monday.



Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment