Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Your left cheek is bigger than your right...but they won't notice.

What the heck is that suppose to mean! Today I was at the gym doing squats and two of the trainers were there watching my form during my sets. After I was done my second set, we were discussing what I needed to work on now that the weight was getting heavier and one of them said, "your left cheek is bigger than your right..." My face must have dropped because he quickly blurted out, "but they won't notice." Has anyone else cared to notice that my left cheek is slightly bigger than my right? Thanks for telling me! I thought I made random comments but that one definitely takes the icing on the cake.

Yesterday Natalie and I met up for some serious down time which involved pedicures and massage chairs = heaven! I felt so much better after bombarding her with questions about everything and catching up. Look how nice my toes look! OPI - A Grape Fit. It was a well deserved treat.
After our pedi's we hung out at Nat's and made plans for the weekend and discussed my new vitamins regime. More details to come Thursday. 

On Saturday we are hitting up Superstore hard for some of their PC - Blue menu foods/condiments which apparently made without sugar! They even have sugar free ketchup. If you know me and how much I love eggs with my ketchup, you know I am smiling ear to ear. Other items include BBQ (sugar free), chicken rubs (salt free) and much more. You can expect several pictures from the weekend including week 4 photos.
I have been spending a lot more time in front of the mirror at the Oval in the studio lately practicing my walk and posing. This is really my parents fault for letting me spend so much time as a child in front of the mirror. It has overlapped into my adult life...
The first time I practiced my posing I felt like a stripper (there was no nice way of putting it) bouncing around and grinning to "Firework" by Katie Perry. After a few times through, I realized that this is all part of my training and it needs to be considered just as serious as perfectly my form during dead lifts. I can train all I want for the next 5 weeks but if I skip out on practicing my walk and posing, I could freeze on stage and all my hard work would go out the window. My friend Briana, who grew up doing dance, watched me practice my walk and made some suggestions about what I need to work on. She told me I looked like I was doing a military walk and swinging my arms like I was rehearsing for changing of the guards. Just give me one of them tall bushy hats and were set. This is on my list of things to practice. Anyways, what it comes down to is that posing something I need to work on because it is a part of the process and I want all my hard work to come together.

Anyways, its shake time and off to the gym for cardio so I can come home and actually watch the game! I figured that people wouldn't be impressed with some blonde on the elliptical yelling at the TV's. This is something that is better done in the privacy of your own home...
And my cardio is still at 60 minutes, 7 days a week....for now so I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Literally. I know its going to increase, its just a matter of time.

Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat!

Nic OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment