Friday, April 1, 2011

I heart Kai Greene. Thanks Owen!

So I wasn't too sure what exactly I was going to write about today because I am training early this morning, but I got up and checked Facebook and had a message from my friend Owen. His message included a link to a video titled "Kai Greene Treadmill Confessions Part I." He directed me to scroll to 2:02 in the video because after reading my blog on cheat meals he thought it might helpful.
Watch the video here. He is actually really inspiring. It is some great motivation for a Friday morning à http://bit.ly/gRp9GL. “ Life your life on your terms.”
Owen and his friends constantly send random videos to eat other so I really didn't know what to expect, but the next this I know, I was laughing hysterically.
The video starts out with “when this is over with, do you know how good cake is going to taste to me?!” He goes on about his emotions and food and how he is feeling and how he is getting through his last two weeks before competition.
This guy seriously speaks my language and I know I talked about the fact that people can respect and be supportive of the diet and training and but understanding is another thing. My friends and family are very supportive but having a group of mentors that understand the trials and tribulations of treating your body the way I am right now is important too. My friend/coach Natalie is always there for me 100%. We have become really good friends and to have someone that knows exactly what I am going through helps. Shannon, my friend who is going with me to Toronto, is also a big outlet and it helps when we talk or text. There are so many people that contribute to my training, like all you reading my blog! Thanks to everyone for the support. *Sorry major sidenote....

His treadmill confessions are pretty sweet maybe I should do that. Done. Coming next week, Nicole Wilson Treadmill Confessional. Be Ready.

Thanks for this Owen, you rock!  This guy is money!
This video somehow inspired me to keep going hard. Time to train! I’ll catch up with you all later.

Have a great weekend and let me know what you think of Kai Greene. A picture of him is going on my motivational wall.

Eat. Sleep. Train. Repeat.

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment